Reserve Your Outing Today!
Reasons to hold your next golf outing or tournament at Rolling Green Golf Club...
• Layout – Players thoroughly enjoy the playability of our course designed by Roy Albert Anderson who carved 18 beautiful holes out of the natural Florida landscape with wide tree lined fairways and large greens to ensure that players of all ability levels enjoy a fair challenge. At nearly 6,500 yards, Rolling Green has enough length to test every golfer.
• Location – We are conveniently located within Sarasota city limits.
• Value – We offer the most competitively priced tournament packages in the Sarasota area. The larger the group, better the price.
• Conditioning – ROLLING GREEN GOLF CLUB grounds crew maintains the golf course in peak playing condition all year round. Your players will enjoy the beauty of our wildlife, trees and native grasses while playing exceptionally groomed fairways and greens.
• Staff – The staff members at ROLLING GREEN GOLF CLUB have one goal...... to ensure that your outing is a success and are dedicated to doing everything possible to meet your needs. We know when your players have a great time; they will want to return for their next outing or event.
• Clubhouse – We are able to accommodate 150 players inside, with outside seating available overlooking the 18th green. We also offer a chef on an open grill cooking up that great southern bbq for all of our events. Our goal is to make everyone feel comfortable and enjoy their day.
• Range – Practice balls for a pre-round warm up are included at no extra charge in each outing package. Our practice facility includes grass tees, target greens, practice bunkers and a dedicated chipping area and a large putting green.
• Golf Shop – "Your one stop golf shop” at ROLLING GREEN GOLF CLUB. We have an impressive selection of men and women apparel, balls, gloves and all the necessary accessories. Special pricing is available for group purchasing.
• Format – We will help you with the choice of the proper format for your event. Like you, we want to ensure all your players have fun.
• Details – Whether it is help with player pairings, tournament scorecards, or a shotgun start, our professional staff stands ready to take the details of your outing off your hands. While players are on the course we will provide beverage cart service and the staff will aid moving groups through to maintain pace of play.
The Staff at Rolling Green Golf Club takes pride in organizing and running first-class golf tournaments. Whether you have a dozen golfers or a full field of 144, you and your guests will be treated to the very best the game has to offer. The dedicated staff has years of experience running all types of tournaments. From organizing foursomes and starting hole assignments to the finest details of special event holes, tournament scoring, and food and beverage assistance, our staff provides service that is second to none.
When you book at Rolling Green Golf Club, all you have to do is tell us how many players will be participating, when you would like to play and we’ll take care of the rest.
We take pride in service that is beyond our customer’s expectation. We will accommodate every request possible to ensure your tournament experience is a good one.
The following amenities are included with your tournament:
- Courteous and Professional bag drop service
- Complimentary Range balls prior to your tournament
- Registration table
- Alphabetical listing of your players with hole assignment
- Cart plate name signs
- Scoreboard and event summary
- On course Special events (all proximity markers and course markings)
The following amenities are available for an additional charge:
- Golf Clinic given by a PGA Professional
- Beat the Pro contest
- Putting contest
- Club Rentals
- Pro Shop Merchandise Gift Certificates
For Group Events and Tournament Packages, please call or fill out a tournament proposal below and we will contact you promptly.
ROLLING GREEN GOLF CLUB
4501 N. Tuttle Avenue